Twisted X Boots Western riding boots 1963 Mens Ruff Stock Black – MRS0014 – Black!
- The boot of the brand Twisted X is 3/4 frame sewn and with a two row seam on the outside last, visible. The treads are made of the 8 mm thick Super Slab Rubber sole. This also has a plastic spur edge, which makes it easier to attach spurs of any kind. The boot has a footbed which is similar to the feel-good factor of a sports shoe. In addition, the anti-bacterial comfort insole is also washable.
- The western boot is made of a robust waxed full cowhide in the colour black with classic boot embroideries. The upper is made of a waxed black smooth leather, which was additionally refined with 4 coloured decorative seams.
- The foot form has a flat-angular shape which is also called Square “WS” Toe. The inner part of the upper and the foot has been equipped with soft cowhide leather for a pleasant feeling when wearing. In order to facilitate the entry from these high boots, on both sides of the shaft approx. 2.5 cm large entry aids were worked in.
- The boot of the brand Twisted X has usually a shaft height of 14 inch which corresponds to approx. 35.5 cm.
- The height of the heel is 1 1/4 inch ca. 3,2 cm and the thickness of the outsole is ca. 1 cm.
- The width “D” of the Twisted X boot has a comfortable “normal” shape.
- Due to the handmade production method of the Western riding boots, differences in colour or design may occur compared to the examples shown!
- Each pair of Western riding boots is unique!
- With the welted manufacturing method a small break-in phase is always to be considered!
Waxed leathers require special care products.
The boots turn out in normal size.
The shown spurs and spur straps are not included in the delivery and can be bought as accessories at Stegmann Saddlery.
There are no reviews yet.