FB Fahion Boots Unisex Western Boots 1920 RIO SUB Lavado Negro – Black
Classic Ladies and Men’s Western Boot.
- The entire inner shoe has been finished with a very soft cowhide leather.
- In addition, a cow split leather was used in the heel area, which gives the heel more support after a short break-in phase.
- There are no exposed seams in the processing of the entire inner lining.
- The welted FB Fashion Boots ARLO Lavado Negro western boot has cowhide leather as the upper material.
- Two bootstraps have been incorporated into the boot to make it easier to get into.
- The single-layer leather outsole is also sewn to the outer frame.
- The pointed RIO last of the FB Fashion Boots brand has a comfortable fit and a normal instep width.
- The FB Fashion Boots ARLO Lavado Negro cowboy boot from the FB Fashion Boots brand has a shaft height of approx. 32 cm.
- The rubberised SUB full leather heel has a height of approx. 3.5 cm.
- The thickness of the single-layer outsole is approx. 0.5 cm.
- The shaft circumference is approx. 38 cm, but may increase or decrease by approx. 1 to 2 cm depending on shoe size.
Important notes and tips:
Deviations from the pictured boots
- Due to the handmade production of FB Fashion Boots products, there may be differences in colour or design compared to the illustrated examples.
- Each pair of FB Fashion Boots western boots is unique.
- Special types of leather (LAVADO) also require special care products.
- With the welted manufacturing method (GOODYEAR WELTED), a small break-in period must always be observed.
- FB Fashion Boots advises that for daily use, the boots should possibly be insoled with a protective cover sole made of leather or rubber.
- Always have the leather sole soling done after a running-in period!
There are no reviews yet.