Ariat Men’s Western Riding Boot 40353 SPORT HERDSMAN Peanut Butter Chaga Brown
- The entire interior has been finished with a soft synthetic mesh.
- The heel area has been finished with a cow split leather to optimise grip.
The 4LR technology has a foot stabilising and cushioned construction in the footbed. Instead of the classic metal spring, a lighter fork joint support is used. The special fork support maintains balance, reduces muscle fatigue (thanks to torsional stability) and reduces injuries. In addition, the support allows for natural compliance in the forefoot.
The special footbed has a moisture-repellent coating that keeps the feet dry and also has an antibacterial effect. The low-friction surface reduces the formation of heat and blisters. The gel spring system in the forefoot serves as a shock absorber and relieves important pressure points. The pressure on the knees, hips and back is reduced and, in addition, the rolling comfort is increased.
The heel cup stabilises and supports the foot.
- A very robust, waxed cowhide leather (FULL GRAIN) was used as the upper material for the Ariat 40353 SPORT HERDSMAN Peanut Butter Chaga Brown western riding boot.
- Waxing the leather gives each boot a very distinctive look. The shaft, embroidered with classic decorative stitching, was also made from a cowhide leather.
- Two pull straps have been incorporated to make the boots easier to put on.
- The outsole from Ariat is sewn to the outer frame and increases wearing comfort with its special texture.
- The SQUARE last makes the boots very comfortable to wear.
- The boots have a very good fit and instep height.
- The Ariat boot 40353 SPORT HERDSMAN Peanut Butter Chaga Brown has a shaft height of about 11 inches (about 28 cm).
- The sole is approx. 0.8 cm thick.
- The ROPER heel is 1.35 inches (ca. 3.5 cm) high.
- The shaft has a circumference of approx. 39 cm. This can increase or decrease by 1-2 cm, depending on the shoe size.
- The boots have a D width (ARIAT/ Medium width for men).
Important notes and tips:
Due to the handmade manufacturing method of the Ariat products, colour or technical differences may occur in comparison to the pictured examples!
- Each pair of ARIAT boots is unique!
- Waxed leathers (FULL GRAIN) also require special care products.
There are no reviews yet.