Mayura Boots Men’s Ankle Boot Rock 2500 Dyte M-46 Cognac Python Cognac – Brown.
Exotic men’s western ankle boot in cowhide and python skin. Handmade in Spain.
- The entire interior is covered in leather.
- The use of a comfort intermediate insole and the partially padded insole considerably increase the wearing comfort.
- The welted Mayura Boots Ankle Boot MB2500 has a robust cowhide and real python snake skin as upper material.
- Leather-covered stretch straps and two pull straps have been incorporated to make getting in and out of the boot easier.
- The single layer leather sole is completely sewn to the outer frame.
- The pointed DYTE lasts of the Mayura Boots brand have a comfortable fit and normal instep heights.
- The cowboy ankle boot MB2500 Dyte M-46 Cognac Python Cognac has a shaft height of ca. 17 cm.
- The rubberized M-46 full leather heel has a height of ca. 3 cm.
- The leather outsole has a thickness of ca. 0.7 cm.
Important hints and tips:
Deviations from the boots shown:
- Due to the handmade production method of the Mayura Boots products, there may be differences in colour or design compared to the pictured boots!
- Each pair of MAYURA BOOTS boots is unique!
- With the welted manufacturing method (GOODYEAR WORLD) always a small break-in phase is to be considered!
- Special types of leather and exotic leathers (VACUNO & PYTHON) also require special care products.
- It is quite natural that the scales of the python skin can easily rise due to daily use!
- The company Mayura Boots advises for daily use to sole the boots possibly with a protective cover sole of leather or rubber.
- Always have the soles of the boots applied after the breaking-in phase.
There are no reviews yet.