Mayura Boots Unisex Western Boots 1920 Vintage Taupe – Brown
Classic Western Boots for Men and women.
- The complete inner shoe was finished with a very soft cowhide. In addition, a cow split leather was used in the heel area, which gives the heel more hold after a short break-in phase. There are no exposed seams when the entire inner lining is processed.
- The welted Mayura Boots 1920 Vintage Taupe Western boot has cowhide as upper material.
- Two bootstraps have been worked into the boot to make it easier to get in.
- The single layer leather outsole is also sewn to the outer frame.
- The pointed Harrier lasts of the brand FB Fashion Boots have a comfortable fit and a normal instep.
- The cowboy boot 1920 Vintage Taupe by Mayura Boots has a shaft height of ca. 32 cm.
- The rubberised M1 full leather heel has a height of ca. 4 cm.
- The thickness of the single layer outsole is ca. 0.10 cm.
- The circumference of the upper is ca. 39 cm, but can be extended or reduced by ca. 1 to 2 cm depending on shoe size.
Important notes and tips:
Deviations to the boots shown
- Due to the handcrafted production method of FB Fashion Boots products, there may be differences in colour or design compared to the examples shown.
- Each pair of Mayura Boots Western boots is unique.
- Special types of leather (Vintage) also require special care products.
- A small break-in phase is always necessary for the welted production method (GOODYEAR WELTED).
- The Mayura Boots company advises to sole the boots with a protective leather or rubber insole for daily use.
- The soling of the leather sole should always be done after a break-in phase!
There are no reviews yet.