Ariat Women’s Leather Ankle Boot 29653 DIXON Brooklyn Black
Fashionable ladies ankle boot of the brand Ariat with foot-stabilising ATS technology!
- The entire interior is equipped with leather.
ATS technology is a foot-stabilising and cushioning footbed. Instead of the classic metal spring, a lighter fork joint support is used.
The special fork support maintains balance, reduces muscle fatigue (thanks to torsional stability) and injuries. In addition, the support allows for natural compliance in the forefoot.
The special footbed has a moisture-repellent coating that keeps the feet dry and also has an antibacterial effect. The low-friction surface reduces the formation of heat and blisters.
The gel spring system in the forefoot area serves as a shock absorber and relieves the important pressure points. The pressure on the knees, hips and back is reduced and, in addition, the rolling comfort is increased. The heel cup stabilises and supports the foot.
- A waxed cowhide leather (FULL GRAIN) has been used as the upper material for the welted Ariat DIXON 29653 western ankle boot.
- The shoe has a cut-out side design for easy entry and exit from the shoe.
- The ankle boot has a pointed X-TOE last with a comfortable fit and instep height
- The Ariat women’s DIXON 29653 ankle boot has a 6 inch (approx. 15. cm) shaft height.
- The sole is approx. 0.5 cm thick.
- The rubberised NEW WEST heel has a height of 2.75 inches (approx. 7 cm).
- The ankle boot has a B width (ARIAT/ medium width for ladies).
Important hints and tips:
Due to the handmade manufacturing method of the Ariat products, colour or technical differences may occur compared to the examples shown!
- Each pair of ARIAT ankle boots is unique!
- Waxed leathers (FULL GRAIN) also require special care products.
- With welted ankle boots (GOODYEAR WELT) there is always a small break-in period.
- Made in Mexico
There are no reviews yet.