Ariat 17308 Men`s Riding Lace-Up Boot TELLURIDE II H2O Copper – Brown
Men’s waterproof riding lace-up boot with foot stabilising ATS technology.
- The entire interior has been finished with a breathable mesh lining. The shaft edge is comfortably padded.
ATS PRO Technology:
ATS technology is a foot stabilising and cushioning footbed. Instead of the classic metal spring, a lighter fork joint support is used. The special fork support maintains balance, reduces muscle fatigue (thanks to torsional stability) and injuries.
In addition, the support allows for natural compliance in the forefoot. The special footbed has a moisture-repellent coating that keeps the feet dry and also has an antibacterial effect.
The low-friction surface reduces the formation of heat and blisters. The gel spring system in the forefoot area serves as a shock absorber and relieves the important pressure points. The pressure on the knees, hips and back is reduced and, in addition, the rolling comfort is increased. The heel cup stabilises and supports the foot.
- A waxed cow leather (PREMIUM FULL GRAIN) was used as the upper material for the Ariat TELLURIDE II H2O western riding boot.
- The 5-hole lacing makes it easy to get in and out of the boot.
- The TEC-TUFF TOE protects the toe and the heel area.
- The abrasion-resistant DURATREAD outsole additionally increases the wearing comfort due to its special composition.
- The shoes have a very good fit and instep height.
- The Ariat lace-up shoe 17308 TELLURIDE II H2O Copper has a shaft height of 4 inches (approx. 11 cm).
- The DURATREAD sole is approx. 1 cm thick.
- The DURATREAD heel is 1.5 inches (approx. 3.85cm) high.
- The boots have a D width (ARIAT/ Medium width for men).
Important notes and tips:
Due to the handmade manufacturing method of the Ariat boots, differences in colour or also execution, to the pictured examples, may occur!
- Each pair of ARIAT boots is unique!
- Waxed leathers (FULL GRAIN) also require special care products.
- With the stitched manufacturing method, a small running-in period must always be taken into account!
There are no reviews yet.