Ariat 38304 Ladies Western Riding Boot PRIMERA STRETCHFIT Vintage Bomber
Classic ladies riding boot from the Ariat brand with foot-stabilising ATS technology!
- The shaft has been finished with a soft textile.
- The foot area is sewn with a textile fabric. The heel area has been fitted with a cow split leather to optimise support.
ATS technology is a foot stabilising and cushioning footbed. Instead of the classic metal spring, a lighter fork joint support is used. The special fork support maintains balance, reduces muscle fatigue (thanks to torsional stability) and injuries.
In addition, the support allows for natural compliance in the forefoot. The special footbed has a moisture-repellent coating that keeps the feet dry and also has an antibacterial effect.
The low-friction surface reduces the formation of heat and blisters. The gel spring system in the forefoot area serves as a shock absorber and relieves the important pressure points. The pressure on the knees, hips and back is reduced and, in addition, the rolling comfort is increased. The heel cup stabilises and supports the foot.
- A very robust, waxed cowhide (FULL GRAIN) was used as the upper material for the Ariat 38304 PRIMERA STRETCHFIT Vintage Bomber western riding boot.
- To make it easier to get in and out, the 12 inch high shaft has a deep V-cut and two entry aids each.
- StretchFit makes it easier to put on and stretches to fit a variety of calves.
- Ariat’s abrasion-resistant BANTAMWEIGHT Outsole is stitched to the outer frame and further enhances comfort with its special texture.
- The boots have a square WIDE SQUARE TOE last.
- The boots have a very good fit and comfortable instep height.
- The Ariat 38304 PRIMERA STRETCHFIT Vintage Bomber western riding boot has a shaft height of 12 inches (approx. 30.5 cm).
- The Durtread sole is approx. 1 cm thick.
- The HORSEMAN heel is 1.375 inches approx. 3.5 cm high.
- The boot shaft has a circumference of approx. 38 cm. This may increase or decrease by 1-2 cm depending on your shoe size.
Important hints and tips:
- Due to the handmade manufacturing method of the Ariat boots, differences in colour or finish, compared to the pictured examples, may occur!
- Each pair of ARIAT boots is unique!
- Certain types of leather (FULL GRAIN) also require special care products.
- With the sewn manufacturing method, there is always a small break-in period!
There are no reviews yet.