Twisted X Boots Work Boot 1736 Womens Cowboy Work Pull On 12 inch – Brown!
Classic ladies Work Boot with replaceable, antibacterial insole!
- The leg and base have been finished with breathable synthetic lining.
- Cow split leather has only been used in the heel area.
- The use of a Twisted X Boot foot bed and the replaceable, antibacterial insole considerably enhances the wear comfort.
- The inserts are also washable.
- The Twisted X Komfort technology gives the boot excellent flexibility and a high level of comfort.
The welted Twisted X Boots 1736 Womens Cowboy Work Pull On is made from waxed and oiled calf’s leather. By greasing the outer material, the leather becomes water-repellent and easy to clean.
- The leg also consists of waxed and oiled calf’s leather.
- Two slip-on aids have been incorporated on the leg to make them easy to get on.
- The boot has on the outer frame a “Single Stitch Welt” seam and a spore edge (approx. 0.5 cm) of plastic, which is used for the attachment of spores of any kind.
- The oil-resistant outer sole and the heel have been made from one whole material.
- With their special composition, this reduces the risk of slipping and also the material abrasion.
- The U Toe-last of the Twisted X Boots 1736 Womens Cowboy Work Pull On has a very comfortable fit and normal instep height.
- The Twisted X Boots 1736 Womens Cowboy Work Pull On 12 inch Western riding boot has a leg height of approx. 29 cm.
- The heel has a height of approx. 2.5 cm.
- The thickness of the rubber sole is approx. 1.5 cm.
- The width of the leg is approx 35 cm, but may be extended or reduced depending on the shoe size by about 1-2 cm.
- The boot has a B width.
Important notices and tips:
- The handmade production method of the Twisted X Boots products can always result in colour or finish differences compared to the examples depicted!
- Each pair of Western riding boots is a one-off!
- Waxed and oiled leathers (PULL ON leather) also require special care products.
- In the welted production method, a short run-in phase should always be allowed!
- The boots come in the size indicated.
Spurs and spur straps are not included!
There are no reviews yet.