Ariat Men’s Western Riding Boot 40237 ROWDER VENTTEK 360 Earth Mack Brown
- The entire interior is finished with a breathable mesh lining.
ATS technology is a foot stabilising and cushioning footbed. Instead of the classic metal spring, a lighter fork joint support is used.
The special fork support maintains balance, reduces muscle fatigue (thanks to torsional stability) and injuries. In addition, the support allows for natural compliance in the forefoot.
The special footbed has a moisture-repellent coating that keeps the feet dry and also has an antibacterial effect. The low-friction surface reduces the formation of heat and blisters.
The gel spring system in the forefoot area serves as a shock absorber and relieves the important pressure points. The pressure on the knees, hips and back is reduced and, in addition, the rolling comfort is increased. The heel cup stabilises and supports the foot.
- A full-grain leather with VentTEK mesh inserts was used as the upper material for the sewn Ariat 40237 Rowder Venttek 360 western riding boot.
- The shaft has two pull straps for easy entry.
- The abrasion-resistant Duratread Outsole from Ariat is stitched to the outer frame and its special texture additionally increases wearing comfort.
- A special feature of the boots is the 360 degree cooling for continuous temperature regulation.
- The boots have a WIDE SQUARE last.
- The boots have a very good fit and instep height.
- The Ariat 40237 Rowder Venttek 360 western riding boot has a shaft height of 11 inches (approx. 28 cm).
- The Durtread sole is approx. 1 cm thick.
- The HORSEMAN heel is 1.5 inches (approx. 4 cm) high.
- The boot has a shaft circumference of approx. 40 cm. This can be extended or reduced by 1-2 cm, depending on the shoe size.
- The boots have a D width (ARIAT/ Medium width for men).
Important notes and tips:
- Due to the handmade manufacturing method of the Ariat boots, differences in colour or also in execution, to the pictured examples, may occur!
- Each pair of ARIAT boots is unique!
- Waxed leathers (FULL GRAIN) also require special care products.
There are no reviews yet.