Ariat Ladies Western Riding Boots 34141 ROUND UP WIDE SQUARE TOE Brown Cracked White – Brown White
Fashionable ladies riding boots by Ariat with foot stabilizing 4LR technology!
- The complete inner shoe is finished with a soft breathable fleece lining. The heel area has been equipped with a cow split leather to optimize the hold.
The 4LR technology has a foot stabilising and padded structure in the footbed. Instead of the classic metal spring, a lighter fork joint support is used. The special fork support maintains balance, reduces muscle fatigue (thanks to the torsional stability) and reduces injuries. In addition, the support allows the natural yielding of the forefoot area.
The special footbed has a moisture-repellent coating that keeps the feet dry and also has an antibacterial effect. The low-friction surface reduces the formation of heat and blisters. The gel spring system in the forefoot area serves as a shock absorber and relieves the important pressure points. The pressure on knees, hips and back is reduced and in addition the rolling comfort is increased.
The heel cup stabilises and supports the foot.
- The upper material of the Ariat ROUND UP Wide Square Toe 34141 Western riding boot is made of waxed cowhide (FULL GRAIN).
- The 11 inch high shaft has two pull straps to make it easier to get in and out of the boot.
- The abrasion-resistant Ariat DURATREAD Outsole from Ariat is made in one piece and its special composition makes it even more comfortable to wear.
- The boot has a square WIDE SQUARE TOE last with a comfortable fit and instep height
- The Ariat western riding boot ROUND UP Wide Square Toe 34141 Brown Cracked White has a leg height of 11 inches (ca. 28 cm).
- The DURATREAD sole is ca. 0.6 cm thick and the heel has a height of 1.5 inch (ca. 3.8 cm).
- The upper has a circumference of ca. 36 cm, but can be extended or reduced by 1-2 cm depending on shoe size.
- The boot has a B-width (ARIAT/ medium width for women).
Important notes and tips:
Due to the handcrafted production method of the Ariat products, there may be differences in colour or design compared to the examples shown!
- Each pair of ARIAT boots is unique!
- Waxed leathers (FULL GRAIN) also require special care products.
- With the cemented production method, a breaking-in phase must always be observed.
There are no reviews yet.