Ariat 29481 TELLURIDE WORK H2O Distressed Brown ladies’ lace-up boot.
- The entire interior has been finished with a breathable mesh lining. The shaft edge is comfortably padded.
ATS PRO Technology:
ATS technology is a foot stabilising and cushioning footbed. Instead of the classic metal spring, a lighter fork joint support is used. The special fork support maintains balance, reduces muscle fatigue (thanks to torsional stability) and injuries.
In addition, the support allows for natural compliance in the forefoot. The special footbed has a moisture-repellent coating that keeps the feet dry and also has an antibacterial effect.
The low-friction surface reduces the formation of heat and blisters. The gel spring system in the forefoot area serves as a shock absorber and relieves the important pressure points. The pressure on the knees, hips and back is reduced and, in addition, the rolling comfort is increased. The heel cup stabilises and supports the foot.
- A waterproof full grain leather (PREMIUM FULL GRAIN) was used as the upper material for the Ariat Womens TELLURIDE WORK H2O western riding boot.
- Thanks to the 5-system lacing, getting in and out is pleasantly easy.
- The boot has a shock-absorbing EVA midsole, with a slip-resistant Duratread outsole that meets European standards.
- The composite safety toe meets the requirements of the EN ISO 20345
- SB standard for safety footwear.
- The Ariat lace-up shoe 29531 TELLURIDE WORK H2O Copper has a shaft height of approximately 9 cm.
- The DURATREAD sole is approx. 1 cm thick.
- The DURATREAD heel is approx. 4.5cm high.
- The boots have a B width (ARIAT/ Medium width for ladies).
Important notes and tips:
Due to the handmade manufacturing method of the Ariat boots, differences in colour or also execution, to the pictured examples, may occur!
- Each pair of ARIAT boots is unique!
- Waxed leathers (FULL GRAIN) also require special care products.
- With the stitched manufacturing method, a small running-in period must always be taken into account!
There are no reviews yet.