Ariat Ladies Western Riding Boot 35934 PRIMETIME True Black
Classic Ladies Riding Boot from the Ariat brand with foot-stabilising ATS technology!
The shaft has been finished with a soft textile.
The foot area is sewn with a textile fabric. The heel area has been fitted with a cow split leather to optimise support.
ATS technology is a foot stabilising and cushioning footbed. Instead of the classic metal spring, a lighter fork joint support is used. The special fork support maintains balance, reduces muscle fatigue (thanks to torsional stability) and injuries.
In addition, the support allows for natural compliance in the forefoot. The special footbed has a moisture-repellent coating that keeps the feet dry and also has an antibacterial effect.
The low-friction surface reduces the formation of heat and blisters. The gel spring system in the forefoot area serves as a shock absorber and relieves the important pressure points. The pressure on the knees, hips and back is reduced and, in addition, the rolling comfort is increased. The heel cup stabilises and supports the foot.
- A very robust, waxed cowhide leather (FULL GRAIN) was used as the upper material for the Ariat PRIMETIME 35934 True Black western riding boot.
- To facilitate entry and exit, the 11 inch high shaft has a deep V-cut and two entry aids each.
- The boot has an approx. 0.8 cm deep spur edge made of synthetic material.
- The abrasion-resistant BANTAMWEIGHT Outsole from Ariat is stitched to the outer frame and its special texture additionally increases wearing comfort.
- The boots have a square WIDE SQUARE TOE last.
- The boots have a very good fit and comfortable instep height.
- The Ariat PRIMETIME 35934 PRIME TIME True Black western riding boot has a shaft height of 11 inches (approx. 28 cm).
- The HORSEMAN heel is 1.4 inches high (approx. 3.5 cm).
- The boot shaft has a circumference of approx. 38 cm. This may increase or decrease by 1-2 cm depending on your shoe size.
Important notes and tips:
Due to the handmade manufacturing method of the Ariat boots, differences in colour or finish, compared to the pictured examples, may occur!
- Each pair of ARIAT boots is unique!
- Waxed and oiled leathers (FULL GRAIN) also require special care products.
- With the sewn manufacturing method, a small running-in period must always be observed!
There are no reviews yet.