Justin Belts Western Belt C10817 FENCE Age Bark Copper – Brown !
Robust leather belt with interchangeable buckle in western style!
- The Justin Belts C10817 FENCE western belt is made of several layers of cowhide (NUBUCK).
- The belt has a thickness of approx. 6 mm and a width of 1.5 inches (approx. 3.8 cm).
- The belt buckle in silver look with leather insert, has a width of approx. 6 cm wide and a length of 6.5 cm long.
- The buckle can also be exchanged with two snap fasteners if required.
- To increase the durability, the two leather layers are sewn together and additionally sealed with a special leather wax.
- The Justin Belts Western Belt C10817 FENCE Age Bark Copper can be used in many ways, such as with jeans and leisure trousers and also for riding.
Important hints and tips:
Due to the handmade production method of the Justin products, there may be differences in colour or design compared to the examples shown!
- Each JUSTIN BELTS leather belt is unique!
- Waxed leathers (FULL GRAIN) also require special care products.
- The length of a leather belt can change, after a certain period of use, by about 1 cm.
There are no reviews yet.