FB Fashion Boots Mens Western Boots 1944 ROPER-C M-52 Crazy Old Moka Afelpado Moka
Classic Mens Western Riding Boot
- The entire interior is finished with a very comfortable pig and cow split leather.
- The use of a comfort insole and the partially padded insole considerably increase the wearing comfort.
- The comfort insole is located between the insole (inner sole) and the outsole and gives the boot, after a certain break-in period, a great flexibility.
- The FB Fashion Boots CATTLE-C Crazy Old Moka Afelpado Moka is made of a robust, waxed and oiled cowhide leather.
- Two bootstraps have been incorporated to make it easier to put on.
- The oil-resistant rubber sole of the shoe is glued.
- The round ROPER last of the FB Fashion Boots brand has a very comfortable fit and a normal instep height. In addition, the shaft is kept slightly narrower.
- The FB Fashion Boots CATTLE-C Crazy Old Moka Afelpado Moka western riding boot has a shaft height of approx. 34 cm.
- The rubberised M-52 heel has a height of approx. 4 cm.
- The thickness of the rubber sole is approx. 1 cm.
- The boot has a shaft circumference of approx. 38 cm, but can be extended or reduced by, approx. 1-2 cm depending on the shoe size.
Important notes and tips:
Deviations from the pictured goods: Due to the handmade manufacturing method of the FB Fashion Boots products, there may be differences in colour and design between the individual items!
- Each pair of FB FASHION BOOTS boots is unique!
- Waxed leathers (OLD CRAZY & AFELPADO) require special care products.
- Frame-sewn (GOODYEAR WELTED) boots need a running-in period!
- The oil-resistant rubber sole can also be re-soled if necessary.
There are no reviews yet.