Ariat Ladies Ankle Boot 33889 ECLIPSE Naturally Distressed Brown
Fashionable ladies’ ankle boot from the brand Ariat with foot-stabilising ATS technology!
- The entire interior is equipped with leather:
ATS technology is a foot stabilising and cushioning footbed. Instead of the classic metal spring, a lighter fork joint support is used.
The special fork support maintains balance, reduces muscle fatigue (thanks to torsional stability) and injuries. In addition, the support allows for natural compliance in the forefoot.
The special footbed has a moisture-repellent coating that keeps the feet dry and also has an antibacterial effect. The low-friction surface reduces the formation of heat and blisters.
The gel spring system in the forefoot area serves as a shock absorber and relieves the important pressure points. The pressure on the knees, hips and back is reduced and, in addition, the rolling comfort is increased. The heel cup stabilises and supports the foot.
- A waxed cowhide leather (FULL GRAIN) was used as the upper material for the welted Ariat DIXON ECLIPSE 33889 western ankle boot.
- Stretch straps have been incorporated to facilitate entry and exit. The straps are covered with leather and rivets.
- The ankle boot has a pointed X-TOE last with a comfortable fit and instep height.
- The Ariat ladies ankle boot DIXON ECLIPSE 33889 has a shaft height of 7 inches (approx. 18. cm).
- The sole is approx. 0.5 cm thick.
- The rubberised NEW WEST heel has a height of 2.75 inches (approx. 7 cm).
- The ankle boot has a B width (ARIAT/ medium width for ladies).
Important hints and tips:
Due to the handmade manufacturing method of the Ariat products, colour or technical differences may occur compared to the examples shown!
- Each pair of ARIAT ankle boots is unique!
- Waxed leathers (FULL GRAIN) also require special care products.
- For welted ankle boots (GOODYEAR WELT), always allow for a short break-in period.
There are no reviews yet.