Twisted X Boots Western riding boots 1692 Mens Horseman Oiled Chocolate Brown – Brown!
Classic men’s work boot with replaceable, antibacterial insole !
- The upper and foot area was completely equipped with leather.
- The use of a Twisted X Boots footbed and the replaceable, antibacterial insole increases the wearing comfort considerably.
- The insoles are also washable. The Twisted X Comfort technology gives the boot a great flexibility and a very high wearing comfort.
- The welted Twisted X Boots 1692 Mens Horseman is made of waxed cowhide. The waxed upper material has a distinctive grain look.
- To make it easier to put on, two pull straps have been incorporated at the edge of the shaft.
- The boot has a “double stitch world” seam on the outer frame.
- The oil resistant outsole and heel are made of a whole material.
- Their special composition reduces the danger of slipping and also the material abrasion.
- The ROUND Toe-List of the Twisted X Boot 1692 Mens Horseman has a very comfortable fit and a normal instep height.
- The Twisted X Boots 1692 Mens Horseman Western riding boot has a shaft height of 12 inches approx. 30.5 cm.
- The heel has a height of ca. 4 cm.
- The thickness of the rubber sole is ca. 1.2 cm.
- The upper circumference is ca. 39 cm but can be extended or reduced by ca. 1-2 cm depending on shoe size.
- The boots have a D-width (medium width for men).
Important notes and tips:
- Due to the handmade production method of the Twisted X Boots products, there may be differences in colour or workmanship compared to the shown examples!
- Each pair of Twisted X Boots Western riding boots is unique!
- Waxed leathers (OILED) also need special care products.
- With the welted manufacturing method a small break-in phase is always to be considered!
- Spurs and spur straps are not included.
There are no reviews yet.