Ariat Men’s Western Riding Boot 40236 SIDEPASS Barrel Brown Cask Black
High end men’s riding boot by Ariat with foot stabilising ATS PRO & SHOCK SHIELD technology!
- The entire interior has been finished with a soft synthetic textile.
- The heel area was equipped with a cow split leather to optimise the hold.
ATS PRO technology:
ATS technology is a foot stabilising and cushioning footbed. Instead of the classic metal spring, a lighter fork joint support is used.
The special fork support maintains balance, reduces muscle fatigue (thanks to torsional stability) and injuries. In addition, the support allows for natural compliance in the forefoot.
The special footbed has a moisture-repellent coating that keeps the feet dry and also has an antibacterial effect. The low-friction surface reduces the formation of heat and blisters.
The gel spring system in the forefoot area serves as a shock absorber and relieves the important pressure points. The pressure on the knees, hips and back is reduced and, in addition, the rolling comfort is increased. The heel cup stabilises and supports the foot.
- A very robust, waxed cowhide leather (FULL GRAIN) has been processed as the upper material for the welted Ariat western riding boot 40236 SIDEPASS.
- Waxing the leather gives each boot a very distinctive look. The shaft, embroidered with classic decorative stitching, was also made from a cowhide leather.
- Two pull straps have been incorporated to make the boots easier to put on.
- The abrasion-resistant DURATREAD outsole from Ariat is sewn to the outer frame and increases wearing comfort with its special texture.
- The boots have a square WIDE SQUARE TOE last.
- The boots have a very good fit and instep height.
- The Ariat boot 40236 SIDEPASS Barrel Brown Cask Black has a shaft height of 11 inches (approx. 28 cm).
- The Duratread sole is approx. 0.8 cm thick.
- The HORSEMAN heel is 1.5 inches (approx. 4 cm) high.
- The shaft has a circumference of approx. 39 cm. This can increase or decrease by 1-2 cm, depending on the shoe size.
- The boots have a D width (ARIAT/ Medium width for men).
Important notes and tips:
Due to the handmade manufacturing method of the Ariat products, colour or technical differences may occur compared to the pictured examples!
- Each pair of ARIAT boots is unique!
- Waxed leathers (FULL GRAIN) also require special care products.
There are no reviews yet.