Justin Belt’s Western Belt C13718 The Montana Tan – Brown!
Fashionable ladies and gentlemen leather belt with interchangeable buckle in western vintage style!
- The Justin Belts C13718 The Montana Western Belt is made of several layers of cowhide.
- To achieve the fashionable VINTAGE look, the surface of the belt was sanded.
- The belt has a thickness of approx. 4 mm and a width of 1 1/2 inches (approx. 3.8 cm).
- The horseshoe buckle, studded with decorative crystals, has a width of approx. 9 cm and a length of 9.5 cm.
- The buckle can also be exchanged with two snap fasteners if required.
- To increase the durability, the edges of the two leather layers have been sealed with a special leather wax.
- The Justin Belts Western Belt C13718 The Montana Brown can be used in many ways, such as with jeans and leisure trousers and also for riding.
Important hints and tips:
- Due to the handmade production method of the Justin products, there may be differences in colour or design compared to the shown examples!
- Each JUSTIN BELTS leather belt is unique!
- Ground leather types (FULL GRAIN) also require special care products.
- The length of a leather belt can change, after a certain period of use, by about 1 cm.
There are no reviews yet.