Mayura Boots Exotic leather belt MB214 Cocodrilo Castana Piton Castana – Dark Brown!
Brown Exotic leather belt made of python skin.
- The 3-layer finished Sancho Boots MB214 Castana leather belt has a thickness of approx. 0.8 cm and a width of approx. 4 cm.
- Very sturdy calf’s leather was used as the base material. Cayman leather and python skin have been used as the visible upper material.
- The cayman skin was finished from one whole piece.
- Every belt is therefore unique in its look. The scale image of the snake skin is always different from the belt shown.
- The belt loop featuring stocked the Mayura logo, about 2.3 cm wide, has also been made from python skin.
- In order to increase the service life, the two layers have again been lined with leather and additionally sewn with seams on the edge.
- The belt buckle in old silver finish approx. 5 cm high and approx. 5.3 cm wide can be replaced using four push-buttons.
- The die-cast zinc buckle has been made 100% from a ZAMAK- material (zinc, aluminium, magnesium, copper).
The leather belt MB214 Cocodrilo Castana Piton Castana is excellently suitable for jeans and slacks.
Important notices and tips:
- The handmade production method of the Mayura Boots products can always result in colour or finish differences compared to the examples depicted!
- Each Mayura Boots leather belt is a one-off!
- Exotic leathers (PITON) also require special care products.
- Exotic leathers (COCODRILO) also require special care products.
- The snake scales may rise with daily use of the belt. This is very natural.
- Through the processing of exotic materials, a certain amount of caution is very important in the use of this product.
There are no reviews yet.