Mayura Boots Ladies Western Ankle Boot 2374 Napa Blanco
Fashionable ladies western ankle boot made of cowhide leather.
- The entire interior has been fitted with a pigskin leather. Only the front foot area has a textile lining.
- The shock-absorbing insole is made of a comfortable leather.
- The welted Mayura Boots 2374 western ankle boot has a soft, roughened cowhide leather upper.
- PULL-ON straps attached to the sides make it much easier to get in and out.
- The Mayura brand oval lasts have comfortable fits and a normal instep width.
- The Mayura Boots ankle boot 2374 Nappa Blanco has a shaft height of approximately 20 cm.
- The rubberised heel has a height of approximately 4 cm.
Important notes and tips:
Deviations from the pictured boot:
- Due to the handmade manufacturing method of the Mayura Boots products, colour or also design differences, to the pictured examples, may occur!
- Each pair of MAYURA BOOTS ankle boots is unique!
- With the welted manufacturing method (GOODYEAR WELT), a small running-in period must always be taken into account!
- Roughened leathers also require special care products.
There are no reviews yet.