Justin Belts C13743 Black Broken Arrow Western Belt – Black!
Fashionable ladies leather belt with interchangeable buckle in western vintage style!
- The Justin Belts C13743 Broken Arrow Western Belt is made of several layers of cowhide.
- To achieve the fashionable VINTAGE look, the surface of the belt was sanded.
- The belt has a thickness of approx. 4 mm and a width of 1 1/2 inches (approx. 3.8 cm)
- The belt buckle is about 7 cm wide and 10 cm long.
- The buckle can also be exchanged with two snap fasteners if required.
- To increase durability, the edges of the two leather layers have been sewn and sealed with a special leather wax.
- The Justin Belts Western Belt C13743 Broken Arrow Black can be used in many ways, such as with jeans and leisure trousers and also for riding.
Important hints and tips:
- Due to the handmade production method of the Justin products, there can be differences in colour or design compared to the shown examples!
- Each JUSTIN BELTS leather belt is unique!
- Ground leather types (FULL GRAIN) also require special care products.
- The length of a leather belt can change, after a certain period of use, by about 1 cm.
There are no reviews yet.