Ariat Ladies Western Riding Boot 36041 ROUND UP WIDE SQUARE TOE H2O Distressed Brown
Women’s waterproof western riding boot with foot stabilising 4LR technology.
- The inner lining has been finished with a breathable mesh lining. Heel area has been fitted with a cow split leather to optimise support.
The 4LR technology has a foot stabilising and cushioned structure in the footbed. Instead of the classic metal spring, a lighter fork joint support is used.
The special fork support maintains balance, reduces muscle fatigue (thanks to torsional stability) and reduces injuries. In addition, the support allows for natural compliance in the forefoot.
The special footbed has a moisture-repellent coating that keeps the feet dry and also has an antibacterial effect. The low-friction surface reduces the formation of heat and blisters. The gel spring system in the forefoot serves as a shock absorber and relieves important pressure points. The pressure on the knees, hips and back is reduced and, in addition, the rolling comfort is increased.
The heel cup stabilises and supports the foot.
- A lightly waxed cowhide leather (FULL GRAIN) was used as the upper material for the welted Ariat 36041 Western Riding Boot.
- The abrasion-resistant Ariat DURATREAD outsole is made from one piece.
- The boots have square WIDE SQUARE lasts with a B width (medium width for ladies).
- The Ariat 36041 ROUND UP WIDE SQUARE TOE H2O Distressed Brown western riding boot has a shaft height of 11 INCH (approx. 28 cm).
- The DURATREAD sole is approx. 1.5 cm thick.
- The HORSEMAN heel has a height of 1.375 INCH (ca. 3.5 cm).
- The boot has a shaft circumference of approx. 39 cm. However, the circumference can increase or decrease by 1 cm, depending on the shoe size.
- The boot has a B width, medium width for ladies.
Important notes and tips:
Due to the handmade manufacturing method of the Ariat products, colour or technical differences may occur compared to the pictured examples!
- Each pair of ARIAT western riding boots is unique!
- Roughened leathers (FULL GRAIN) also require special care products.
- Handmade boots always need a certain break-in period to get the perfect fit.
There are no reviews yet.