Ariat Ladies Western Riding Boot 35776 ANTHEM SHORTIE Dark Cottage Turquoise
Fashionable ladies western riding boot with foot stabilising 4LR technology.
- The inner lining has been finished with a breathable synthetic fleece lining. Heel area has been finished with a cow split leather to optimise support.
- The 4LR technology has a foot-stabilising and cushioned structure in the footbed. Instead of the classic metal spring, a lighter fork joint support is used.
- The special fork support maintains balance, reduces muscle fatigue (thanks to torsional stability) and reduces injuries. In addition, the support allows for natural compliance in the forefoot.
- The special footbed has a moisture-repellent coating that keeps the feet dry and also has an antibacterial effect. The low-friction surface reduces the formation of heat and blisters. The gel spring system in the forefoot serves as a shock absorber and relieves important pressure points. The pressure on the knees, hips and back is reduced and, in addition, the rolling comfort is increased.
- The heel cup stabilises and supports the foot.
- A waxed cowhide leather (FULL GRAIN) was used as the upper material for the Ariat 35776 ANTHEM SHORTIE western riding boot.
- The abrasion-resistant Ariat Unique Ariat Branded Duratread outsole is made from one piece.
- The boots have a round SQUARE-TOE last with a B width (medium width for ladies).
- The Ariat 35776 ANTHEM SHORTIE western riding boot has a shaft height of 10 inches (approx. 25 cm).
- The heel has a height of 1.5 inches (approx. 4 cm).
- The boot has a shaft circumference of approx. 36 cm. However, the circumference may increase or decrease by 1 cm, depending on your shoe size.
- The boot has a B width, medium width for ladies.
Important notes and tips:
Due to the handmade manufacturing method of the Ariat products, colour or technical differences may occur compared to the pictured examples!
- Each pair of ARIAT western riding boots is unique!
- Roughened leathers (FULL GRAIN) also require special care products.
- Spurs and spur straps are not included.
There are no reviews yet.