Ariat Ladies Laced Boots 17305 TELLURIDE II H2O Palm Brown – Brown
Waterproof ladies lace-up boots with foot stabilizing ATS technology.
- The complete interior is finished with a breathable mesh lining. The shaft edge is comfortably padded.
- ATS Technology is a foot stabilizing and cushioning footbed. Instead of the classic metal spring, a lighter fork joint support is used. The special fork support maintains balance, reduces muscle fatigue (thanks to torsional stability) and injuries.
- In addition, the support allows natural flexibility in the forefoot area. The special footbed has a moisture-repellent coating that keeps the feet dry and at the same time has an antibacterial effect.
- The low-friction surface reduces the formation of heat and blisters. The gel spring system in the forefoot area serves as a shock absorber and relieves the important pressure points. The pressure on knee, hip and back is reduced and the rolling comfort is additionally increased. The heel cup stabilises and supports the foot.
- The upper material for the Ariat TELLURIDE II H2O western riding boot is waxed cow nubuck leather (PREMIUM FULL GRAIN).
- Thanks to the 5-hole lacing, getting in and out is pleasantly easy.
- The TEC-TUFF TOE protects the tip of the shot and the heel area.
- The abrasion-resistant DURATREAD Outsole outsole additionally increases wearing comfort due to its special composition.
- The shoes have a very good fit and instep height.
- The Ariat lace-up shoe 17305 TELLURIDE II H2O Palm Brown has a shaft height of 4 inches (approx. 11 cm).
- The DURATREAD sole is about 1 cm thick.
- The DURATREAD heel is 1.5 inches (approx. 3.8 cm) high.
- The boots have a B width (ARIAT/ Medium width for ladies).
Important hints and tips:
- Due to the handcrafted production method of the Ariat boots there may be differences in colour or design compared to the illustrated boots!
- Each pair of ARIAT boots is unique!
- Waxed leathers (FULL GRAIN) also require special care products.
- With the sewn manufacturing method always a small running-in phase is to be considered!
There are no reviews yet.