Mayura Boots Western Boots MB013 Geminis Crazy Old Nairobi Ceniza – Brown.
Fashionable men’s western boots with cowhide leather buckle.
- The complete interior is equipped with a soft pigskin.
- The inner shaft seams are additionally sewn over with a strip of leather.
- The wearing comfort is considerably increased by the use of a comfort intermediate insole and the partially padded insole.
- The welted Mayura Boots MB013 has a robust, waxed cowhide (CRAZY OLD) as upper material.
- Two pull straps have been incorporated to make it easier to get into the boots.
- The two-layer leather sole is completely sewn to the outer frame.
- The leather buckle is not removable.
- The pointed GEMINIS lasts of the brand Mayura Boots have a comfortable fit and normal instep heights.
- The cowboy boot MB013 Geminis Crazy Old Nairobi Ceniza of the brand Mayura Boots has a shaft height of ca. 31 cm.
- The rubberized full leather heel has a height of ca. 4.5 cm.
- The boot has a bootleg circumference of ca. 36.5 cm. The circumference can be extended or reduced by ca. 1-2 cm depending on the shoe size.
- The thickness of the two-layer leather sole is ca. 085 cm.
Important notes and tips:
Deviations from the boots shown:
- Due to the handcrafted production method of the Mayura Boots products, there may be differences in colour or workmanship compared to the pictured boots!
- Each pair of Mayura Boots boots and boots is unique!
- With the welted manufacturing method (GOODYEAR WELT) always a small break-in phase is to be considered!
- Waxed and oiled leathers (CRAZY OLD) also require special care products.
- The company Mayura Boots advises for daily use to sole the boots possibly with a protective cover sole made of leather or rubber.
- The soling of the boots should always be done after the breaking-in phase!
There are no reviews yet.