Mayura Boots Men´s Ankle Boot MB012 Geminis M-24 Crazy Old Sadale Piton Testa Mate – Brown.
Exotic men’s western ankle boot made of cowhide leather and python skin.
- The complete interior is equipped with leather.
- By the use of a comfort intermediate insert and the partially padded insole the wearing comfort is considerably increased.
- The welted Mayura Boots ankle boot MB012 has a robust cowhide leather upper and genuine python snake skin.
- The zipper makes it easy to get into the Western ankle boot.
- The single layer leather sole is completely sewn to the outer frame.
- The pointed lasts of the brand Mayura Boots have comfortable fits and normal instep heights.
- The cowboy boot MB012 Geminis M-24 Crazy Old Sadale Piton Testa Mate of the brand Mayura Boots has a shaft height of approx. 20 cm.
- The slightly slanted, rubberized full leather heel has a height of approx. 4.5 cm.
- The leather sole has a thickness of approx. 0.8 cm.
Important-Please take note:
- Deviations to the illustrated boots:
- Due to the handcrafted production method of the Mayura Boots products, differences in colour or design may occur compared to the illustrated boots!
- Each pair of MAYURA BOOTS boots is unique!
- With the frame-sewn manufacturing method (GOODYEAR WELT) always a small running-in phase is to be considered!
- Waxed leather types also require special care products.
- Exotic types of leather (PITON) also require special care products.
- It is quite natural that the scales of the python skin can rise easily through daily use!
The company Mayura Boots advises to sole the boots with a protective cover sole made of leather or rubber.
Always allow the soling of the boots to be applied after the break-in phase!
There are no reviews yet.