FB Fashion Boots Unisex Western Boots CARLOS Box Brash Cuero Serraje Beig
Classic western boots for men and women.
- The complete inner shoe was finished with a very soft cowhide. In addition, a cow split leather was used in the heel area, which gives the heel more support after a short break-in phase. There are no exposed seams when the entire inner lining is processed.
- The welted FB Fashion Boots CARLOS Box Brash Cuero Serraje Beig western boots have cowhide leather as upper material.
- Two bootstraps have been incorporated into the boot to make it easier to get in.
- The single-layer leather outsole is also sewn to the outer frame.
- The pointed Harrier lasts of the brand FB Fashion Boots have a comfortable fit and a normal instep.
- The cowboy boot CARLOS Box Brash Cuero Serraje Beig of the brand FB Fashion Boots has an upper height of ca. 32 cm.
- The rubberised SUB full leather heel has a height of ca. 3.5 cm.
- The thickness of the single layer outsole is ca. 0.5 cm.
- The circumference of the upper is ca. 38 cm, but can be extended or reduced by ca. 1 to 2 cm depending on shoe size.
Important notes and tips:
Deviations to the boots shown
- Due to the handcrafted production method of FB Fashion Boots products, there may be differences in colour or design compared to the pictured items.
- Each pair of FB Fashion Boots Western Boots is unique.
- Special types of leather (Box Brash & Serraje) also require special care products.
- With the welted production method (GOODYEAR WELTED) a small break-in phase is always to be observed.
- FB Fashion Boots advises for daily use to sole the boots possibly with a protective cover sole of leather or rubber.
- The soling of the leather sole should always be done after a break-in period!
There are no reviews yet.