Ariat Ladies Western Riding Boot 35987 WEST BOUND Chocolate Chip Parchment
Classic ladies western riding boot of the brand Ariat with foot stabilising ATS technology!
- The entire interior has been finished with a soft mesh.
- The heel area was equipped with a cow split leather to optimise the hold.
ATS technology is a foot stabilising and cushioning footbed. Instead of the classic metal spring, a lighter fork joint support is used. The special fork support maintains balance, reduces muscle fatigue (thanks to torsional stability) and injuries.
In addition, the support allows for natural compliance in the forefoot. The special footbed has a moisture-repellent coating that keeps the feet dry and also has an antibacterial effect.
The low-friction surface reduces the formation of heat and blisters. The gel spring system in the forefoot area serves as a shock absorber and relieves the important pressure points. The pressure on the knees, hips and back is reduced and, in addition, the rolling comfort is increased. The heel cup stabilises and supports the foot.
- A very robust, waxed cowhide leather (FULL GRAIN) has been used as the upper material for the sewn Ariat western riding boot WEST BOUND.
- Waxing the leather gives each boot a very distinctive look.
- Two pull straps have been incorporated to make it easier to get into the boot.
- The abrasion-resistant DURATREAD outsole from Ariat is stitched to the outer frame and increases wearing comfort with its special texture.
- The boots have a WIDE SQUARE last.
- The boots have a very good fit and instep height.
- The Ariat WEST BOUND 35987 Chocolate Chip Parchment western riding boot has a shaft height of 11 INCH (approx. 28 cm).
- The HORSEMAN heel is 1.5 INCH (approx. 4 cm) high.
- The shaft has a circumference of approx. 38 cm. This can increase or decrease by 1-2 cm, depending on the shoe size.
- The boots have a B width (ARIAT/ Medium width for women).
Important notes and tips:
Due to the handmade manufacturing method of the Ariat products, colour or technical differences may occur in comparison to the pictured examples!
- Each pair of ARIAT boots is unique!
- Waxed leathers (FULL GRAIN) also require special care products.
- A small break-in period must always be taken into account in the manufacturing process!
There are no reviews yet.