Mayura Boots Biker ankle boot MB004 Tauro Crazy Old Sadale – Brown!
Classic ladies and men’s Biker ankle boot.
The complete inside has been finished with soft pigskin. The inner leg seams have also been sewn over with a strip of leather. The use of a comfort interlining and partially padded insole of considerably enhances the wear comfort.
As upper material , the welted Mayura Boots MB004 Crazy Old Sadale ankle boot features sturdy, waxed, oiled calf’s nubuk leather (CRAZY OLD). The special treatment and the high-quality leather make the boot excellent for motorcycling.
- The biker buckle can not be removed.
- To make it easier to put on, leather-covered stretch bands and a boot strap have been incorporated.
- The double-layer leather sole has also been completely sewn onto the outer frame.
- The square TAURO-lasts of the brand Mayura Boots have comfortable fits and normal instep heights.
- The Biker ankle boot MB004 Tauro Crazy Old Sadale of the brand Mayura Boots has a leg height of approx. 15 cm.
- The slightly angled, rubberised fill leather heel has a height of approx. 4 cm.
- The thickness of the double-layer leather sole is approx. 0.8 cm.
Important notices and tips:
- Differences from the ankle boots shown:
The handmade production method of the Mayura Boots products can always result in colour or finish differences compared to the examples depicted!
- Each pair of Mayura Boots Biker ankle boots is a one-off!
- In the welted production method (Goodyear Welted), a short run-in phase should always be allowed!
- Waxed and oiled leathers (CRAZY OLD) also require special care products.
The company Mayura Boots recommends with daily use, re-soling the ankle boots with a protective cover sole made of leather or rubber.
Always do the soling of the boots after a short run-in period!
There are no reviews yet.